Sunday, March 23, 2008

Thing #14

Technoratiseems like a great place to connect up and converse with others who have the same interest as you. When I searched "school library learning 2.0" , I really did not find much of a difference in the search results by searching blog posts or the blog directory. I never could figure out how to search by tags. When I seached popular, I found it interesting that under blogs by fans and blogs by authority had three of the same topics in the top 5 only they were not in the same order of importance and I found none of the five under the tags. I feel that tagging is a great way for organizing or getting access to other views quickly. I would love to view and converse with other Kindergarten teachers through blogging. I know we can always learn from others.

No comments: